Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Christ Church Ruins


The Mexico City earthquake of 1985 made the old Episcopal Christ Church where my sisters and I went as children unusable. They are now slowly (very slowly) restoring it. Dad and I took some pictures when Leti took us by there. She has fond memories of the beautiful church as well.

It is in the heart of Mexico City near downtown.

Here is a link to the rich history of the church. Old Christ Church

(Sally left Mexico on a plane on Monday morning, so these were taken after she left. Sally picked up Vonnie in Austin and I am helping Dad with the house here in Mexico, which is in considerably better shape than the old Christ Church.)

2 comments:

ArsenicJulep said...

Hey guys--I called you last week about going to El Chilito. Wanna know about planning my b-day. Gotta know when you're going to B back.

ArsenicJulep said...

Venga aqui!